Franchise Process - Magic Alternative
Aladdin's Eatery is a casually upscale chain devoted to providing wholesome, nutritious food. The quality continues to be the highest standard as well as providing a nutritious alternative.
This is an opportunity for you to join the healthy-eating demand that is spreading nationwide. Aladdin's Eatery provides an ideal alternative for customers who are unwilling to sacrifice quality for convenience. Because our menu features creative appetizers, nutritional salads, quality meats and all at reasonable prices, repeat business is assured.
We offer an established and growing concept with years of franchising experience and support. Our franchise system includes the Aladdin's Eatery brand name, trademarks, recipes, operational systems and methods, and decor. You will own and operate your Aladdin's Eatery. You receive support from the beginning stages of site selection, space planning and equipment specifications through the construction process to Grand Opening. Your success is our success.
The quest for quality never ends. Aladdin's Eatery invites you to share the dream...
- Experienced business management systems
- Devoted to superior customer service with on-going operation support
- A menu that provides fresh Lebanese-American cuisine, while catering to an increased awareness and concern for good health and nutrition
- Attractive consumer pricing while maintaining profit margins
- Casually upscale decor
- Each Aladdin's Eatery is part of its neighborhood
- Environmentally friendly, smoke-free
- Use recycled paper products
- Maintain high level of cleanliness
Come join the magic. Contact the Director of Franchise Sales at 216-226-2020.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Currently, the following states in the United States regulate the offer and sale of franchises: California, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Maryland, Michigan, Minnesota, New York, North Dakota, Oregon, Rhode Island, South Dakota, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin. If you are a resident of one of these states, we will not offer you a franchise unless and until we have complied with applicable pre-sale registration and disclosure requirements in your jurisdiction.